Not A Religious Man

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
Reading this post a little late but glad to hear she is doing well.God bless,Doug

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi zane, i knew you would give us good news soon. she is home from the hospital, that's great news. still thinking of both of you. keep us informed, rhona

Jim

Reaction score
Zane, I'll be thinking of you, buddy. Best wishes for many happy, healthy years together for you and Darla. Glad to hear that she's back home with you. ~Jim

JGUIS

Reaction score
I'm a little late on this one. Glad to hear everythings looking better. Any of those scary hospital visits are a crappy thing to go through.

jane8851

Reaction score
Just logged in and saw this post. Zane and Darla, you'll both be in my thoughts for continued healing and long life together.

Jane

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
They still haven't figured it out yet but she has several tests scheduled for next week, so keep up the good vibes.

Thank you so much

Bluebelle

Reaction score
I'm a late arrival too, but wanted to add my prayers for Darla and you. Hoping for the best in medical care for her and a successful outcome. Don't be afraid to ask the Docs any and all questions that you have, and don't let them get away until you are satisfied that you understand their replies. And do keep us updated. Best of luck and crossed fingers here too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday