Not A Religious Man

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hj

Reaction score
Zane,

You and Darla will be in my family's thoughts and prayers. Keep positive. It works wonders.

HJ

Jim1870

Reaction score
Zane,
At her age your wife should be OK. She needs to keep her blood pressure under control and may need to take a blood thinner such as coumadin. Hang in there. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask. I don’t know much about bottles but I run a large ER so I can help you with any medical questions you may have. If I don’t know the answer I can find it - will be praying for you and your wife. - Jim

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Before I read your whole post I was ready to say ok Dr Jim write me up a script, then I saw ER,im takeing the shoe out of my mouth now. [8D]Rick

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi zane, my prayers are with you and darla, and you will be giving us good news soon. make sure she takes care of herself. that's inportant. my mother age 82 now would never go to the doc's. about a year and 1/2 ago she had congestive heart failure. we had a hard time getting her to the hospital then. she now takes all her medicine and goes for her regular check ups. she back to her spunky self now. give her positive thoughts from all of us. rhona

carling

Reaction score
Zane buddy, my hopes and prayers are with you and your wife. Please keep us all updated.....

Rick

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
im sorry that im just now getting to this, and am also sorry that i have to read this... this is truly saddening, but not to worry all will be well

im no doctor, and im not religious, but if you ever need someone to talk to, im a good listener and a great conversationalist, feel free to shoot me a message anytime, also i have windows messenger and yahoo messenger if you want to add me

give her my best and take some for yourself while your at it.

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Wow, I'm very touched by all of your responses. Thank you all very much. She's home from the hospital now but she has to have some tests run outpatient. I'll keep everyone posted. It was nice waking up today and reading all of your replies. Thank You all again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday