Not Ready For It

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
i wish we had a wood fireplace.,we used to have one but now we got one of them fake propane fireplaces[:'(][:'(].........[;)][:)]

Stardust

Reaction score
It's snowing here tonight ~ maybe 4-8 " [:(] ~ snow, snow, go away ~ [;)] star

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: carobran

are you kiddin'?!!............snow is GREAT!.[:)]............except when its accompanied by ice[:eek:][:eek:].........[;)]

Ever had to chop and stack six cords of wood, lug it into the house multiple times a day in the snow while walking on ice, break your toe when you drop a piece on it, burn yourself on a wood stove or wake up to a house so cold you can see your breath and your lips are blue, clean up wood chips and ash from your house every day? If not, you got it made!
Oops, I forgot. Try doing it when you also have the flu.

While your doing all that,what is joe doing digging bottles??? [8D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Yes, Joe splits the wood, as it is dangerous and he has shared a few horror stories about that. Everything else, we both have to do. That's just life.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Ha. Joe's toe has healed, I think. It was black and blue and not pleasant looking. I should add I have started a fire with a blowtorch when no paper has been available and I do chop the kindling, sometimes. At least I can say it's been a learning experience.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Y'all can keep it...
I miss Wisconsin very much and would go back....but I don't miss shoveling.
I'm sure first hurricane evac I have to do, I will be wishing for snow again...

JohnN

Reaction score
As of right now, there is sleet and rain, but it looks like the snow might be moving in sometime today. The hail or sleet or whatever it is is starting to stick to the driveway and the ground. This is going to be a mess. I am not ready for this. It is too early.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm watching snow falling and accumulating out my window and it ain't even Halloween yet! I still have some outdoor painting to do.. not looking good for that.. hope it will warm up again for a while, this is kinda ridiculous..! [>:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson