Not Ready For It

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
i suggest carrying a blowtorch and an icepick while you paint[8|][8D]...................i was wearing a T-shirt and shorts today.....so....[:-][:-]....[;)]

nydigger

Reaction score
They say its the first time since the civil war era it has snowed in october like this.....probably got about a foot of heavy wet snow... the worst kind.. ill take the fluffy powder over this stuff any day

rockbot

Reaction score
Hope everyone is alright. I've been watching the news and lot of people are without power.[&:]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
A tree limb fell on our cable line, so we have no internet or TV... [:(] With her permission, I am using my neighbor's WiFi...

Tons of branches and even trees fell down around here. When it snows this much, it's usually in the dead of winter, when there are no leaves on the trees. But right now, all the trees still have their leaves, so the snow gets really heavy on them. A tree on the side of my house fell over, luckily away from the house.

Blackglass

Reaction score
Where I live accumulated almost a foot of snow in one night. Half of it is melted now. 12 years of living in NH and I don't remember snow coming this early and it being so deep. Incredible...

carobran

Reaction score
so,when it starts getting nice and fluffy are yall gonna make snow icecream?[sm=tongue.gif][:)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
It's about gone here as far as I'm concerned. Nice day today!! I went to the store... well tried to... but the way out was blocked by a tree. I found the way around after adding a few miles and got to get the prescription I needed. Well, almost. The power went out while I was standing in line.
Sometimes is just doesn't pay to.... whatever.
Typical, New England, Whoop-ti- da.

Stardust

Reaction score
We get reverse 911 calls from the police tonight they called saying that most of the town was still down with their power. I'm very blessed, as the fridge is filled to the brim this week ~ I'd hate to have to clean up melted ice cream everywhere [:eek:] The police warned that the town was such a mess, that cleanup would not be done by Halloween night. Too many lines down along with tree branches making it was really too dangerous. Sad part is people with cell phones don't all get these calls, also a large population out here don't speak English. I hope and pray for the safety of the kids and young teens who come out on Halloween Night.

The past few years, the #'s have been climbing and I don't know where they are coming from. Hate to eat all that candy myself [:D] Called my babies and told them not to come out here, their town is just as bad. Maybe the malls will do something special due to all of the safety issues. I hope everyone else will have a safe HALLOWEEN where ever you may live ~ star~ *

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson