nothin like a warm home

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

saphireblue

Reaction score
Yeah im a taxidermist. I set my own hours. Im just not really busy right now is all. Hunting seasons practically over till spring gobbler.
On my free time Im glued to the internet lol. Id like to get out and dig a few holes but its too cold.

tigue710

Reaction score
ahhh, just woke up a little while ago after a Jumbolaya induced nap! love that stuff, I cant wait to try the German apple pancakes though, thanks Rio! have ta have a cup of coffee with it too...

Next batch I'm going to use kielbasa's and andouille... always like that creole food!

California Dream N

Reaction score
Man you guys made me hungry...I agree...Please share that German Apple Pancake recipe. sounds good. YUMMY......Norene

logueb

Reaction score
After reading this post, I went home and thawed out a pack of homemade deer sausage. Rolled them into little patties, fried up a stack of pancaked, scrambled some eggs. Loaded the pancakes down with homemade blueberry syrup and clogged my arteries to a fair ye well. But then I went bottle digging for an hour and unclogged them. Didn't find anything but moved a ton of dirt. Was getting real close and it got dark. It's hard to dig with one had and hold a flashlight in the other . Oh well, better luck next time.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Don't forget artist. I love the drawing you did of Mir.
I have to stop looking at this thread, I'm getting hungry again[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn