Off! Clip-on

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kwalker

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

We always used to go to OC NJ and I don't remember them.  How about Sea Lice?  Those are terrible.  They get in your bathing suit.  Anyway, my mom gave me one of those OFF clip ons and I am going to try it and report my results.

The areas that you really get them bad are Brigantine and sometimes Strathmere. Occasionally you'll get a few in the back bays of Sea Isle. You're pretty much going to find them in the swampy areas behind the island; but Brigantine is by far one of the worst areas for Green Heads.

Sea Lice are pretty nasty too. I know a few people who've gotten them and they're just a pain. They're itchy, scratchy and just put a damper on any fun going to the beach.

swizzle

Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any patches for sea lice or sea fleas either. [8D]

mr.fred

Reaction score
We have Horse flies around here[:mad:]-----i have been working 40ft in the air the last 2 weeks and they have been after me everyday[:eek:]. Even the baby ones will bring tears to your eyes[:(]. I got desperate and sprayed my hat and pants with Raid Yard Guard. It works!-----i was thinking i might try Swallowing 4 or 5 of those off things----the FERTS should keep them away![8D][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=rolleyes.gif]

swizzle

Reaction score
If the ferts don't keep them away then try lightin' one up. Maybe you can fog them out. [:D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[8D]

FC4A500E83804DA59759A91985829E98.jpg

Attachments

• FC4A500E83804DA59759A91985829E98.jpg
    FC4A500E83804DA59759A91985829E98.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 59

kwalker

Reaction score
I think you wouldn't have to worry about Horse flies but seeing as though you'd blend into the sand I don't think the Sand Flea issue would be resolved [&:]

surfaceone

Reaction score
I just wonder if there are other spots on the ole www. that folks are discussing the new Off Clip on.

off_clip-on.jpg
]

I still like the greasy feel and lovely aroma of Deep Woods. I just noticed they have a Sportsman edition
off-deep-woods.jpg
Though that blue can just doesn't call to me like the green.

Don't even mention
off%20towelettes.jpg

deep-woods-off-fishing-hat-small-73065.jpg

kwalker

Reaction score
I gotta say that I do like using bug spray; almost like a mental check every time you smell it and apply it you know it's on you and working. The only thing I don't like is how sticky it can get. The "Skin Sensitive" jazz just doesn't work for me either. The good old spray is great for day outings where you'll be able to get a clean-off at the end of it. But boondocks-camping for extended periods or something along those lines I would definitely use one of the clip-ons.

mosquito_bee-thumb-200x272.gif

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28