old beer bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, we went to check at a possible new digging area today. where just going to take pics of an old fondation, but when we went down over the hill we started finding old beer bottles. came back with 20 of them. to cold to stay for long. if any one can help with id. any info on value it would be greatly appreciated. thanks, rhona

Qo40623.jpg

madman

Reaction score
hey rhona i like those beers!! id a grabed them too, are all 20 embossed ??? id say at least 10 bucks, are the bottles local to where you live??? thanks mike

medbottle

Reaction score
Hi Rhona. I hate to tell ya, but those are very common in the Baltimore area. Only worth a buck or two, if that. Of course, that only goes for the ones I can see. Can you post pictures of the others? If you don't get a chance, maybe you could bring them to the meeting this Friday. [:)]

pabottles

Reaction score
Whereabouts in Baltimore are ya? I am originally from there but moved up to Pa about 4 years ago right over the line.I know of a dump off of the Herring run rd/Hamilton area and I don't believe it's dug out just yet.I got some of my best keepers there.If you want details email me at
whax@adelphia.net

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, thanks for looking. i'll try to post some more pics. having trouble doing 2 at a time. went back after work today found 6 more all embossed. ALSO A NONE BEER BOTTLE THAT'S NEAT TO ME. the 1st two i have about 8 of but only 1 has a large cursive E to left of balt. the beers are all from balt. i like to try to date these. thank's rhona i have to post 1 at a time

Nl31079.jpg

Attachments

• Nl31079.jpg
    Nl31079.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 76

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday