Old pepsi Need HElp

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I have come up with a Pepsi Cola bottle I cant find any info on it and have asked several people. Maybe someone here may know something about it. it has the embossing on the top and nothing else. I figure it had a paper label at some time. There are no dots to give some indication. It was made by the ball company. I don't know if ball has changed their style over the years, if so it might help date the bottle. Look forward to hearing your input
Brian

Mk27018.jpg

Attachments

• Mk27018.jpg
    Mk27018.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 103

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Brian,
I didn't see anything in the Ayers' Pepsi bottle books on this variation. Must be some sort of commemorative or anniversary type or other not listed yet. I'll leave an eye out for it[:D].

flasherr

Reaction score
I believe this to be an old bottle. So I don't think it is a commemorative im trying to remember what the embossing looks like on the green Pepsi bottle. Do you know if there is a variation on the way ball is written. thank you
Brian

flasherr

Reaction score
I believe to this to be a much older pepsi than the 1950s. If it is from then it must have been a very short run because no one seems to know anything about it
Brian

O.T. digger

Reaction score
I think it is from some where within the 30's-50's and is not one of the higher dollar early one but with it having the reg. on it it may be older because some of the older ones say registered on them. it would have probably had a paper label. but there are a lot of bottles out there that no one knows much about.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter