on the way to easter dinner

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rockfish

Reaction score
RE: Another house

In reply to Gary, the house looks nice and tidy. Maybe it will be easy diging, less weed roots? Looks like you have your hands full this summer[:)]

Madman, are you gonna go for it on the brick place? Make sure you have a buddy around.

Here's my 2 of 2 houses I meant to put up earlier. I Love this house, it is calling ME!
It really made me wonder of the family who built it, what their deal was... I'd love some help getting permission for this one. Does anyone know this house in NC? (If the owners see this... I am nice and would totally respect the home.)
I've been busy gathering bottles from the 40's. Pics soon...pretty much a major Seagrams collection.
Spring has sprung, happy hunting all. Rockfish

Zx72108.jpg

Attachments

• Zx72108.jpg
    Zx72108.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 67

glopf43

Reaction score
Hey bearswede; I live just north of Charlotte, NC. The house I pictured is only one of several that I'm just starting to work from the same era (1800~1820) [8D]. Come on over> I'd love to share the work, and the reward [:)]! Do your friend's and in- law's dig?
Where in NC are you, rockfish? Where is the house you pictured? Does the county it's in have a "GIS" system? I'm in Mecklenburg, and all the info I want for houses (owners name's, addresses', year built, etc.) can be found on line via GIS! By the way rockfish, I'm posting another "Federal law forbids..." in <what is it after 1900> Check it out
Here's a photo of another I'm TRYING to get premission for...What a beauty!!!

Xv63879.jpg

Attachments

• Xv63879.jpg
    Xv63879.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 73

madman

Reaction score
wow you guys very nice, hope you all hit the mother load! hey dont worry i dont dig alone, that area looks scary but its not that bad. good luck to all mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1