Other hobbies besides bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ktbi

Reaction score
I've collected bottles or other glass for 40+ years with varying intensity. Other hobbies I've been in and out of depending on where I was stationed in the Navy. Collected Antique Clocks for awhile and still have a dozen or so around. Seashells, and diving, were a passion for 5 years when I was on little islands on the Pacific. Still golfing - with a lot of room for improvement. I was stationed about 30 miles from St Andrews in Scotland for four years, so got to play there frequently. I've been into computers and programming ever since my first Apple IIE, and making a decent living at it. Family has always been my #1 priority and is something I actively promote. Tracing family roots falls into that category too....Ron

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

I collect records too(5000+) and I metal detect too ,then theres antiques and collectable collecting and deer/bear hunting.

I collect record albums mainky from the 60s and early 70s...have over 3000...really don't know for sure..stopped counting lomg ago!!JAMIE

Do we have a record collecting dual ??? Come on! throw some disks [8D]

swizzle

Reaction score
If I could find a whole record collection cheap enough I'd buy a few boxes of shells and take a day off from digging. [8D]

LC

Reaction score
Had a box of over four hundred 45s in my auction a few years back like new , still in their original sleeves swiz , the whole box went for a measely fifteen bucks . You could have blasted away for a good couple of hours with them .Wish you could have been here !

swizzle

Reaction score
Man that would have been a blast with the ruger 10/22. Just to drag out the fun for a while. [:D][:D][:D]

LC

Reaction score
Had I known I had been blessed with a buying crowd from hell that day , I would have set them back and blasted the devil out of them myself ...............

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75