Outing in the forest,....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
It's literally everywhere...and the road's quite long.....Now all we gotta do is figure out some creative use for it.[:D]

E4849C781E984AA29290EEAF77170BF1.jpg

Attachments

• E4849C781E984AA29290EEAF77170BF1.jpg
    E4849C781E984AA29290EEAF77170BF1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 35

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Kate,....You could fill a bucket In 10 minutes here,....It's just below the pine needles in the sandy soil...I was told they made bottles with this glass, and it looks like the proper color for early meds,...but I wish I could find out more about it's history....That's about all I have to share for today,...Fred had to get home for his Father's day dinner. Sorry we had no bottles to share, but as Fred says,...."They're only the icing".[:D] (I agree), although very sweet icing..... Joe

RedGinger

Reaction score
I stayed home. Get tired of going back to the same places where we know the privies and dumps have been dug. To me, life is more than just bottles, although I do like them.

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pyshodoodle

You know, you can save that broken stuff to make mosaics with![8|] (I keep telling myself this.)
[/quote Hi Kate------I have a few pieces you can have--its enough to work with[;)] PM you address[:D]---they are a real pretty Green. Fred.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: downeastdigger

Your pictures and posts are always great, when in doubt, always post. we enjoy it. Is that purple lamp base whole? I'm looking for one

Thanks for the kind words Bram and Fred,.....The lamp base,It's not all there...(like me sometimes)[:D].....But it was so pretty that I was tempted to put it in my dig bag.....Eventually I probably will, and It'll end up in my 'someday' shard box(s).... Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers