Outing in the forest,....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Tim,..Hey,...you're probably right...Sometimes I pass on stuff, because I tend to not throw much away and have a few(dozen)[;)] boxes of 'stuff' along those lines. It makes my wife "nervous"...LoL Too bad you don't live nearby,....we could take you on a few outings! Joe

nhpicker

Reaction score
Looks like that place has some age...I always love adventuring off the beaten path, you just never know what you'll find.

Wangan

Reaction score
I remember a forum member on here saying he was looking for the 3 striped glass canning jar lids,Atlas I think,and I dont know how many lidless Zinc top jars Ive seen sold.Seems somebody would want them, at least they should.[8|]

I would love to go on an outing with you people,with my .45 for bears.[>:] I could show you some beautiful sights up here,but you people are in better bottle country than I am. I need to follow the time-line and Im in the "newest" area.At least now Im heading in the right direction.[:D]

zyra

Reaction score
Great place!!..and some great finds too..This wanna make me go hiking somewhere this weekend.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Welcome to the bottle forum Zyra,.....We have a lot of nice places around here, but you're right, some are standouts... the spot we were at where Fred joked about the snake, especially has a good "vibe", very tranquil and beautiful. Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology