overnight fishing

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woody

Reaction score
I'm jealous with envy..... I love ocean fishing, although I have to settle for the Atlantic.
We got some nice Cod and Haddock our last outing a couple of weeks ago.

F5555DA9F5504AFAAEFAAF93D8EC4E4F.jpg

Attachments

• F5555DA9F5504AFAAEFAAF93D8EC4E4F.jpg
    F5555DA9F5504AFAAEFAAF93D8EC4E4F.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 75

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks for taking me along on your fishing adventures, guys. Those are some wild fish, Rocky! I love it! What an awesome day and pictures.

rockbot

Reaction score
Hi Woody, that cod is good eats. I like it soaked in teriyaki sauce and baked. Some good!
Nice boat, is it a 25 footer?

Aloha, Rocky

rockbot

Reaction score
Hi RedGinger, thanks for the nice comment. I haven't been digging much lately but enjoying some other hobbies. Love your guys recent digs though. You guys giving me bottle fever.[;)] How are you and Joe holding up? again love the bottle digs and be safe!

Aloha, Rocky

P.S. love the scarf!

808 50th State

Reaction score
Tony, nice pictures and nice catches...looks like you and your friend had a lot of fun, thanks for sharing...aloha Earl

RedGinger

Reaction score
Thanks, Rocky. I'm waiting on that scarf to bring me some bottle luck. I think I'd rather be in Hawaii than under that building any day! Maybe we could trade?[:)][;)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Awesome fishing pics and adventures, Rocky and Woody!...I'm as green as Laur's "lucky scarf" with envy,...but very happy for you guys,....two very deserving and great bottle diggers and fellow adventurers.
m6.gif
Thanks for sharing! Joe

idigjars

Reaction score
Cool pics Tony. The flying fish looks wierd. I've never seen anything like that before. Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation and also to you on her graduation! Thank you for sharing the pics and your fishing advernture with us. Best regards. Paul

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I can see the bottom easily at 50 feet.

Hey Tony,
Sounds like fun. I helped my little guy catch about a foot long largemouth bass yesterday (but I didn't have a camera). The lolo fish is cool. Did you keep that one? I couldn't tell if it was in the cooler picture.

Fifty feet of visibility is a dream come true! May last several dive trips have been in a river with maybe a few inches of visibility (if that). I suppose you don't need to see much when you're just picking garbage off the bottom.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide