Paterson EXPLOSION!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks Renee, Joe & Charlie... It's overwhelming to think about them all being here in the near future...

JustGlass

Reaction score
Great Haul, Last time I saw that many nice jugs was at a museum. I bet you thought I was going to say a wet tee shirt contest.

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks Jim & Gary, my head is in the clouds still...

epackage

Reaction score
Thanks Rory, now I know how you feel when you go to the Flea Market... [8D][8D][8D]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I hope you realize, Jim, after the surreal becomes the real, that you can't sell them, they must stay with you, and with each other.. for a very long time. I know there's a couple dozen you already have, which of course you can do whatever with.. anyway you know what I mean, I'm sure.. congrats, Jim..! Tell that GURU I said he's one highly righteous dude, and to start collecting Long Branch now! [8D]

epackage

Reaction score
I know that Charlie and I'm more than happy to hold onto them, in fact I will leave them for my nieces since I have no kids of my own. The only ones that will go on the market are the doubles, and hopefully those will go in a trade for something I don't have...[;)] The GURU went ABOVE & BEYOND for me....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75