PATERSON thanx to Member Kindness !!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I have sold here and made a few bucks on a bottle or two, I've sold here and broke even and even lost a buck or two, I've sent people one free bottle, I've sent people boxes of free bottles...

Other members have sold me bottles and made a profit, others have sold me bottles and broke even or lost money, others have sent me bottles and books for free....

The best thing about this site is the people and their kindness and that has shown thru again today....Mike (slag pile digger) was out looking for locals for his collection when he came across this beautiful James Bell Est. 1860 Full Quart Honest Measure Whiskey with ORIGINAL LABEL for the Incredible price of $20, I would have paid 5 or 6 times that amount for it, and he happened to visiting his dad at a nearby hospital and went out of his way to meet just off the highway on his way to give me the bottle.

There aren't enough words in Roget's Thesaurus to express my thanx for his kindness and thoughtfulness in keeping me in mind when he found it, I truely appreciate you and all the others here Mike who keep me in their bottle finding thoughts, I think KARMA is really at work at this site and I am more than happy to have been a recepient once again.

If we all had this kind of thinking imagine how many bottles we could all add to our collections at a minimal cost.....Love the scroll work embossed near the top and the label, well there are no words to get a 1860's labeled and embossed example, THANX AGAIN MIKE, ALL MY BEST FRIEND.....Jim

6E935D14AB7F464CB2E4CC905654D3C3.jpg

Attachments

• 6E935D14AB7F464CB2E4CC905654D3C3.jpg
    6E935D14AB7F464CB2E4CC905654D3C3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 74

surfaceone

Reaction score
Well done, you two! Truly the spirit of what A-BN should be about.

Orson+Welles+Approves.gif

epackage

Reaction score
Thanx Chuckles and Surf.... Gotta love the people here...[:D]

slag pile digger

Reaction score
Jim, Glad you are enjoying it so much. It is my pleasure putting a smile on someone's face! You have to post a picture of it next to the amber one!!! Michael

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: pikewaynepabottles

Nice find Mike ! Jim , just curious if there is any base embossing on the flask ?
just the numbers 248 Ed....

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster