PATERSON'S from the Flea Market....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Had the chance to meet with Warren, the member who I thought I had offended as per my post in General Bottle forum, and as it turns out things were fine between us. He has a beautiful day here at the Flea Market and a ton of glass for sale and it's right on the highway so I hope he does well....

Turns out he had a box full of bottles to show me and not just the 4 I was hoping to acquire, so that thrilled me greatly. I was able to get 2 unknown blobs(per sodasandbeers.com), one of only 2 known Paterson hutch's along with some other great bottles including a very rare Scheuer Whiskey quart in perfect shape....also a super nice Greenwood quart hutch with great embossing front & back.

The C.H.A. TIFFANY hutch is only one of two and has me baffled because Wm. Tiffany bottles are well known along with when he had a partner in Tiffany & Allen, and I'm not sure what the C.H.A. stands for. I figured charles at first but why would there be a period after each letter, research time for me...

Once again I'd like to thank Warren for giving me first shot at these bottles, he knows how crazy I am for Paterson Bottles and finding stuff I don't have in my collection is becoming increasingly harder. It seems I am now into unknown's or super rare examples and he is a glass legend around these parts, any comments good or bad are welcome as always.....Jim

BurtonBrewingCoPatersonMiddletownNYblob.jpg

GreenwoodQtHutch.jpg

GreenwoodQtHutchback.jpg

NegroCoblob.jpg

BowerJJpintmilk.jpg

Scheuerwhiskeyqt.jpg

WarmoltsWagnercrown.jpg

TiffanyChapinthutch.jpg

TiffanyCHAHutchpintembossing.jpg

mr.fred

Reaction score
That's nice to hear Jim[:D]------you Big Softy You[8D]------Don't you Feel better [sm=rolleyes.gif]now?------Glad things worked out[;)]------nice bottles for a nice guy[8|]

epackage

Reaction score
Thanx Fred, I am very happy for sure, even happier that Warren and I are still friends...[;)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
Those are some cool bottles. I especially like the whiskey, I haven't seen many like that from around here.

Do you know if he had any bottles from my towns? I went to that big Flea Market in the Meadowlands near Giants Stadium, and I struck out. I found a couple Bromos some unembossed crap, and some people who said they didn't bring their good bottles because nobody buys them...

That was the first flea market I've been to in my area, do you know of any more "bottle friendly" flea markets?

epackage

Reaction score
Hi Connor, nothing from your area but I will e-mail him tonight to see if he has anything at his house. He has tons of bottles so it's very possible, one thing he did have was a quart hutch from Hawthorne but he's not sure if he wants to sell it. I'll let you know what I hear from him, this Flea Market was up in Branchville NJ, I'll let you know if I hear of anything good coming up pal.
Jim

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

Some superior scores you made with Warren. Here's to ya both, glad everybody's cool. I'm always impressed by the shear amount of embossing on the Paterson bottles.

That J.J. Boner Milk is kinda funky. Is this guy a quart?
GreenwoodQtHutchback.jpg

NEGRO+STADIUM.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
Yes that Greenwood is a quart, thanx Surf....Jim

jarhunter

Reaction score
Hi Jim, glad to see everything worked out and you are happy with the Paterson bottles. Wife was out to a couple yard sales and came home with a Paterson quart milk (Farmland Dairys) and a box full of hutches. No Patersons just some Newton NJ and some Port Jervis NY.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter