PATERSON'S from the Flea Market....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

KBbottles

Reaction score
Great bottles Jim!!! Which flea does he sell at? Think Warren has any NJ Pontil sodas or New Bruns. area stuff?

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: KBbottles

Great bottles Jim!!!  Which flea does he sell at?   Think Warren has any NJ Pontil sodas or New Bruns. area stuff?  
He has alot of bottles, you can e-mail him or send a PM, he just joined up here after lingering on the sidelines fort some time. His name here is jarhunter.....good luck[;)]

The Flea was at a church up in Branchville but I'm sure he gets to alot of different places...

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: rockbot

Super nice bottles Jim. You are putting together one mean collection!
Thanx Rock, I hope to have a complete list with photos of every bottle in a few weeks. I'm looking into a light box thingy for good pic's, I have a tripod for the cam so they should come out good....fingers will be crossed. I figure when I get to the next bottle club meeting I can just bring a booklet with all my bottles so I don't have to lug anything around and there's no chance of breakage. If someone wants to see the actual bottles all they need do is ask and I can bring them to the following meeting...[;)]

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: rockbot

Super nice bottles Jim. You are putting together one mean collection!
Thanx Rock, I hope to have a complete list with photos of every bottle in a few weeks. I'm looking into a light box thingy for good pic's, I have a tripod for the cam so they should come out good....fingers will be crossed. I figure when I get to the next bottle club meeting I can just bring a booklet with all my bottles so I don't have to lug anything around and there's no chance of breakage. If someone wants to see the actual bottles all they need do is ask and I can bring them to the following meeting...[;)]

I'm sure all the club people would love to see some of your collection... To be honest, some of them are even impressed with my collection! Bring your best stuff, and you'll blow them away! Also, I still have that Putnam closure for you, so you can bring the Hutter ones if you want...

epackage

Reaction score
I will make the next meeting, I have those stoppers for you buddy...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter