PATERSON'S from the Flea Market....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jarhunter

Hi Jim, glad to see everything worked out and you are happy with the Paterson bottles. Wife was out to a couple yard sales and came home with a Paterson quart milk (Farmland Dairys) and a box full of hutches. No Patersons just some Newton NJ and some Port Jervis NY.
Thanx Jarhunter, I need to get in touch with him because I need his e-mail address to make final payment....It's always good getting locals for sure...Jim[:D]

jarhunter

Reaction score
Hi Jim, I should have left my name at end of post, will call on e-mail, and easy on that legend stuff, I started this (bottle collecting) sort of late, was always around and part of digging and picking up old bottles. I am always eager to learn from people who have alot more years in bottle collecting than I could ever have. I would also like to say hello to everyone on ABN which I should have posted in first reply. Warren

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jarhunter

Hi Jim, I should have left my name at end of post, will call on e-mail, and easy on that legend stuff, I started this (bottle collecting) sort of late, was always around and part of digging and picking up old bottles. I am always eager to learn from people who have alot more years in bottle collecting than I could ever have. I would also like to say hello to everyone on ABN which I should have posted in first reply. Warren
OH, here you are, thanx again Warren....please get me your e-mail address, if can call me tomorrow between 8-12 I'll be here ....great to see you post....Jim

slag pile digger

Reaction score
Hey Warren, Welcome to the forum!! I see you posted you picked up some Port Jervis bottles. Are you from that area? I live in Pond Eddy, not far from Port Jervis> Michael

jarhunter

Reaction score
Hi Mike, sent e-mail on bottles, live in Dingmans Ferry. Fruit jars are my main focus on collecting, i always try to find room to hold on to the local stuff. Warren

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

Hey Jim,

Some superior scores you made with Warren. Here's to ya both, glad everybody's cool. I'm always impressed by the shear amount of embossing on the Paterson bottles.

NEGRO+STADIUM.jpg
Good shot of Hinchliffe Stadium, they are gonna redo it as a national site project. It is named after the same Hinchliffe that ran the Brewery here....Here is some of the Hinchliffe stuff in my collection.....Jim

HinchliffeBrewingMaltingCoblobtop.gif

hinchliffe01.jpg

Hinchliffesign.jpg

Hinchliffesigndetail.jpg

HinchliffeBrewingToken1891front.jpg

HinchliffeBrewingToken1891rear.jpg

12175.jpg

12176.jpg

HinchLitho3.jpg

BoFrQBmkKGrHqUH-DkEttFPlWZWBLlwwsQ_3.jpg

BoF2NgWkKGrHqIH-CIEtq7L-fpJBLlwIuJRw_3.jpg

BoF5JgBWkKGrHqQH-CgEuW0gCbCBLlwUtn6w_3.jpg

BtEi8HBWkKGrHqQH-DEvDRvBgYQBL6gTq3V_3.jpg

CDWLygEWkKGrHqUOKjUE0Qzk5PBBNON6whdWQ_12.jpg

flip1.jpg

flip2.jpg

KGrHqZlIE2EP64yPuBNmmVy11FQ0_12.jpg

509f_1.jpg

Bf1LbwmkKGrHqMH-D8Er2S64jdKBLCy0uEN.jpg

Bf1Leq2kKGrHqQH-D4ErfWsfQYBLCy05N80.jpg

Bf1LcugCGkKGrHqQH-CIEsJwlqBrBLCy0S8.jpg

377736325.jpg

377736326.jpg

377736335.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
Any info would be great Tod...can you e-mail me them to me epackage@msn.com

Many more pic's coming your way in the next few weeks when I take pic's of all my stuff anfd have the info for you....Jim

I do have this, I assume this hutch is after his breakup with William T. Allen...

http://books.google.com/books?id=5xdLAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA983&img=1&zoom=3&hl=en&sig=ACfU3U2kXkCOpC6jFTuhza3SoQx3pSUJcw&ci=31%2C159%2C436%2C705&edge=0

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter