Pepsi hutch for sale on eBay - undisclosed damage

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ka0s

Reaction score
yes that hutch is the same one and look at the 4th photo you will see the place at the top that is sticking up.. Man why dont people just return the garbage instead of screwing someone else...

Sorry you didnt see my post before buying Soda, I had hoped I posted it early enough for people to see it and not get taken by this pos seller.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Ka0s

Man why dont people just return the garbage instead of screwing someone else...
The seller knows he has an extra $500 in his pocket and that's all that matters to some sellers apparently...[:-]

Ka0s

Reaction score
Guess thats why he wonders why he sells one and done. Guess an honest person just can't get this type of thinking...

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290712742283&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

quite a song and dance response he gave to Gunther Hess' simple question !!

februarystarskc

Reaction score
Everyone that has a Pepsi hutch should put it on ebay, and paste the link to this forum in the description. Just set the reserve ridiculously high.

I"ve seen something similar done a few years back when someone was trying to sell fake white house vinegar pint sized apples.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Well I got the bottle in the mail back to him today, and provided him the delivery confirmation (tracking) number to him, in an email through ebay. When it arrives back to him he should refund the money back to me with shipping costs. If not, ebay has the delivery confirmation number to follow it through the USPS website and see it was succesfully delivered back to his address. He sent three emails to me saying he will give a refund as soon as it gets back so we'll see [;)]

~Tim

fanboy

Reaction score
It appears that the 2nd question praising the bottle is a shill question. The question has similar "typo" mistakes as his answers. So I looked a little more into the bidder; it appears the bidder is stbuck77, and if you look at the bidder, worldofcocacola is the only person they have dealt with. Low feed back number. It appears the bid is a shill bid. I hope no one is fooled.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
The bottle was returned and the seller refunded the money back to me. He was very apologetic. I don't know him or his intent, but he did deliver good on the return.

~Tim

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: fanboy

It appears that the 2nd question praising the bottle is a shill question. The question has similar "typo" mistakes as his answers. So I looked a little more into the bidder; it appears the bidder is stbuck77, and if you look at the bidder, worldofcocacola is the only person they have dealt with. Low feed back number. It appears the bid is a shill bid. I hope no one is fooled.
I'm not so sure about it being shill bidding, stbuck77 may just want the bottle....Shill bidding doesn't work out too well when you end up the winning bidder on a $2,900.00 item as he's done in the past. None of the items won by stbuck77 were ever resold by Worldof or stbuck77.

That said, I still think it's a BS way to go about selling...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward