photos and hometowns

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

preditor

Reaction score
I just figured out how post my photo in my profile, i tried severel times and couldn't get it to work then i realized i had to click apply so i finnaly got it .
i noticed that hardly any of you have your photo in your profile and most of you dont even show where you are from i think it would be great to see some faces to go with your names and find out where you all are from

just my opinion
Preditor[8D]

Kim

Reaction score
Hi Preditor
You talked me into it. I have to say, it is nice to put faces to people when you are exchanging conversation with them.
Regards Kim

IRISH

Reaction score
Hey preditor, I was going to start a thread asking if more members could put up a photo and where they are from, you beat me to it [:D] .
I do think it adds something when you know where everyone is from and what the people you are corresponding with look like.

Edit= my photo comes out a bit mangled, if you click on it you will see that I'm not "that" ugly [:D] .

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hi guys and gal. I agree. It's neat to have a mental image of the people when you read the posts. Took me a little while to realize you have to downsize the photo quite a bit before it would except it. Happy diggin, Kelley

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter