Photos from Columbia SC.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Well, since I got the ol' girl on life support, I can at least give everyone a pictoral walk through of the show. We arrived at 11:20 or so. Some were still setting up..and there were a few empty tables as well. Since nobody answered my question about if we all should meet somewhere during the show, I don't know if we passed anyone or not...we stayed for a few hours, but since we were driving back the same day, we didnt hang around.

My wife ahead of me, caught her by surprise.. Is it me or does that guy on the left look like a Bush?

Latest004.jpg

The view as you walk into the door.

Latest005.jpg

Jerry, in his spot from last year. It was good to see him again. And Tim on the right.

Latest006.jpg

Here is Dave, in his usual spot. He is our local collector/dealer who also organizes the Savannah show every year. Was good to see him again too. Wonder what the BB gun is for? "Bottles Beware!"

Latest020.jpg

Something for the Soda Peeps!

Latest013.jpg

Something for the Flask Peeps

Latest012.jpg

Something for the Bitters Peeps as well

Latest014.jpg

Always a lot of the S.C. Dispensary bottles.

Latest015.jpg

But not in these awesome colors!

Latest016.jpg

Something for the Pot Lid peeps as well. These were very nicely done.

Latest019.jpg

Pine Trees! I see PINE TREES! I love these. Would love a few..some day. Same guy had a Gorgeous set of 3 different Hyers...Ayers...(cant remember how to spell it) hair tonic bottles, with toppers, in 3 FABU colors...worth every dollar. Unfortunately, I didnt get a photo...(dummy)

Latest010.jpg

Apothecary display.

Latest021.jpg

Next are a bunch of stuff from Jerry's and Tim's tables. Wish we had the money....

Latest007.jpg

Get your hands off my (future) bottle. Oh, that's my wife's hand. [8D]
Latest008.jpg

Latest009.jpg

Latest017.jpg

Latest018.jpg

And that's it. We did pick up a few things between a few tables...just haven't taken a pic yet.

Olrik

Reaction score
I like that monster skull good for penuts hahaha

TROG

Reaction score
Thanks for the photos and many different styles of bottles to what is seen in Australia.

David

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
You were 8' away, ya should have said "Hey".

I'm in your second picture. Extreme right in profile, I'm talking w/ Jimmie Woods and Tim Mabe. Randy should be there somewhere.

Reggie Lynches wife Linda at the table, and just about dead center are the 'Bottle Brothers'..............they got 1,000s & 1,000s bottles.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Like I said, we dont know anyone by sight, so was hoping to arrange a place at the show and time to meet up with everyone, but the comment went unanswered. Maybe next time.[8|]

grime5

Reaction score
those bottle brothers they are 3 of them right? i sold them a bunch of bottles at the national show in wilminton oh.i just cant make them out or you either pat.later greg

miztx

Reaction score
Great pics; fun to "shop" = please describe the bottle indicated here ...

Get your hands off my (future) bottle. Oh, that's my wife's hand.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
That was a KV-2 (In all reality it's a KV-1 but with a mold error...the maker didn't invert the N in the mold so it was inverted on the bottle) The error only happens on that size.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem