picked up those 2 boxes of bottles today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
RE: Getting 2 boxes of bottles tomorrow

Hey, you can't beat that price! There's a couple nice ones in there.. I like the one with the Polish label, and the blobs, of course! I also just picked up one of those Grand Union extracts too... remember that supermarket??

JGill

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure that was $7.50 well spent. We should all be so lucky.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score

To clean the demi, I would recommend using a battery operated toothbrush and baking soda. It should clean the nooks & crannies up quickly. That's a neat looking bottle!

epackage

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: bottle34nut

great deal for $7.50. but the real question, any paterson bottles in there? greg
No Paterson stuff at all B34N, just couldn't pass up such a good deal. I am thinking of auctioning off the decent stuff and giving back to this site. I did get a Passaic quart hutch last week and 3 Paterson bottles and a Paterson 5 Gal. stoneware...gonna start doing some cleaning this weekend on my dirty bottles, was talking to a guy who tells me he has 600 Paterson bottles which I am hoping to see sometime in the near future, never thought there were that many. They sure as hell don't show up that often on e-bay so I am a bit skeptical, if he does have them I will be taking some pictures for sure and posting them... still hoping you have some doubles laying around, I have 6 or 7 doubles you might want as well and I'll let you know what they are and you can tell me if you need them....
Jim

64EF98EFA11649FCABEF7CB8ED7A2671.jpg

Attachments

• 64EF98EFA11649FCABEF7CB8ED7A2671.jpg
    64EF98EFA11649FCABEF7CB8ED7A2671.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 70

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member