picture of me smiling (cobalt whiskey)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
cool bottle, L C, in case Warren doesn't make it back in here, thanks to ebay I can confirm that there is a clear variation of this bottle also. Thanks to Brian's link I also have learned there is a variant of mine that is missing the e in made, supercool.
Check it out if you get a chance, great link. Hey Warren, if you get back in here, I wanted to let you know that since this one has a small crack, I am thinking about making an arrowhead out of the bottom, lol!!! thanks Matt, all I need now is a little crack remover.

sweetrelease

Reaction score
crack remover ,ya i have thought off that[;)]if it works i'll be digging everyday[:D] ha ha ,matt

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: L C

Hello Dan, here is another variant of the Caspers, embossing is a bit different. Need to get it cleaned !

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/whiskeys.htm

Hey L C !
That's a nice 4 cities ..... they are somewhat scarcer than the variant that Dan has . And I have seen them priced in the 1000.00 - 1100.00 range at Shows .
Nice bottle !

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Dan that's a beautiful bottle, and the embossing is really great. Congrats!

bottlediger

Reaction score
well theres a whole one first one ive seen on the forum. I dug a broken one last year in a 1920s dump, same as yours! beautiful bottle just beautiful congrands and that crack is nothin. Just feel lucky to have a whole one!

Ry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem