pine tree tar cordial

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
Congratulations, Rhona! I love the Pine Tree bottles. I have dug about ten of them, ALL pulverized [:(][:mad:][:'(]. I'm still hoping to dig a good one. ~Jim

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi jim, thanks for looking, i have never even dug a piece of one. if you are finding pieces, sooner or later you will find a whole one. good luck digging, rhona

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
Great bottle Rhona. Glad you got that one. You deserve it. Come on down to Staunton. I'll take you digging.

glass man

Reaction score
RHONA: I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THE PINE TREE BOTTLES!! YOURS IS SUPER MINT AND THAT HUGE AIR BUBBLE IS JUST TOO COOL! IS YOURS LIKE MINE THE SMALLER SIZE? [BOUT 7 1/2 INCHES HIGH?]
SO GLAD FOR YOU COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED TO A SWEETER PERSON! THANKS FOR SHARING!

I STILL HAVE THE CLEAR VASE YOU SENT ME AND AM GONNA EVENTUALLY GET ME A SIAMESE FIGHTING FISH IN IT! LOVE THESE FISH.[THE MALES] CAUSE THEY ARE SO COLORFUL! [,OTHER MALES CAN NOT BE PUT IN WITH THEM CAUSE THEY AIN'T CALL "FIGHTING FISH" FOR NO REASON}
WHEN WE HAVE HAD THE MONEY TO GET ONE,MOST OF THEM AT WALLY WORLD WERE BELLY UP OR LOOKED SICKLY. WE HAVE NO PET STORE ,BUT I WILL GET ONE AND WHEN I DO "MAX" [DONE GOT HIM A NAME] AND THE VASE YOU GAVE ME WILL BE PUT ON HER FOR YOU TO SEE HIM IN HIS NEW HOME!-

SORRY ABOUT THE RANT ON MAX,THAT IS ONE GREAT BOTTLE YOU WON!!![&:] JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster