Pontiled med

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deldig

Reaction score
Steve,

It was good seeing you again. The Bringhurst's Essenences does come in both clear and aqua. Another pharmacist in Wilmington also named his essence bottles. It was Edward McInall. You should post a picture of your pontiled Wilmington soda with the new addition.

Alan

Ratzilla

Reaction score
Glad to see you here Steve! Now the bottle world will get see all the cool stuff you've dug...

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
LOL!! I see you picked up on the moniker, Steve. I got that name back in the early '70s when I first arrived in Eureka, CA and started finding great bottles right away. The locals called me a "carpetbagger", so the name seems to fit a "furriner" diggin' glass in a place far, far away.[:D]

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I plan to post more in the future as I do have lots bottle digging pics. I have not figured out how to crop or make the pictures I have smaller so I can post them. The one I posted I changed the setting on my camera. I'll figure it out eventually.

AntiqueMeds

Reaction score
I use Microsoft Office Picture Manger to crop and resize. Its pretty quick and painless. I think its part of the MS Office suites.
Often if you buy a camera it will come with a CDROM that has basic editing software.
Many people use MS Paint but its pretty limited in what it can do. Not great for resizing photos.

deldig

Reaction score
Matt,

I am making progress. I am up to 19 pontiled meds and 11 pontiled sodas from Wilmington. I also have the pontiled Marrett from Christiana. So many bottles - So little time.

Alan

baltbottles

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: deldig

Matt,

I am making progress. I am up to 19 pontiled meds and 11 pontiled sodas from Wilmington. I also have the pontiled Marrett from Christiana. So many bottles - So little time.

Alan

Alan post some group shots of some of your sodas and medicines.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles