(POSSIBLE) ACL GUIDE TRADE FOR SPECIFIC ACL SODA BOTTLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

thesodafizz

Reaction score
Don't worry about it. If Rick still has some of the books left, he is not planning a reprint of it, nor to do another edition. He had said he would give me the files to print it if I wanted to, which I said, yes to give them to me. He said he would, once he found them. I don't have them yet. I will advise when I do, and see what interest there may be in another edition of it, perhaps updated with new prices, rarity, etc. Until then, I am sure he doesn't mind if you copy some of the pages here, I know I don't.

K

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
K ~

Thanks. That's what I call "capping" a bottle with a "crown." I appreciate the acknowledgement and express my best wishes for your ongoing endeavors. May the best of health guide your every step. We will look forward to whatever becomes available no matter how long it takes ... just so long as you take care of you first.

Appreciatively,

Bob Brown

celerycola

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: thesodafizz

Don't worry about it. If Rick still has some of the books left, he is not planning a reprint of it, nor to do another edition. He had said he would give me the files to print it if I wanted to, which I said, yes to give them to me. He said he would, once he found them. I don't have them yet. I will advise when I do, and see what interest there may be in another edition of it, perhaps updated with new prices, rarity, etc. Until then, I am sure he doesn't mind if you copy some of the pages here, I know I don't.

K
I would buy a printed AND a digital version if they are available.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
nksave40 ~

Thank you. And even though someone has already pointed this out to me, and posted the link on Oklabottles "Big Chief" thread, I still appreciate the thought. And please note that I'm totally kidding you when I say this, but I was hoping not to draw any more attention to it than necessary. I'd sure like to get it at under $50.00. But since everybody on this site knows about it now, my odds just went down. But I guess that's the price a person has to pay to the fiddler if he wants to dance. [:D]

Thanks again,

SPBOB

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem