Privy#12 2015.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dannyrgardner

Reaction score
I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was next. I enjoyed the story. Someday soon I will have one. It's coming .

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Great post and pictures as always Leon. I really enjoy your posts and especially look forward to when you throw Tom under the bus.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Sunday I started working on Privy #13. Did not dig out the whole bottom yet so not much to report. Stay tuned for updates. LEON.

Dannyrgardner

Reaction score
Leon super fun story to read and man those bottles cleaned up great. I was going to look under those buildings today at work but I was too busy I'm going to try tomorrow . I'm talking about the link. I left work at lunch today and searched until I was at my last second. In the last two months I've lost about thirty pounds. So everyone wants to know my secret. I want to say I would rather spend my lunch and breaks looking to see what is next . I haven't got into the really old stuff and I'm hooked when I find a really old one I will be a mess.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Leon, have you ever sifted any of your privy digs? If you're like me, you don't have the time. I have to get in and out quickly as to not be a nuisance to the land owner.

hemihampton

Reaction score
NO, Never have. I like to get in & out fast if possible. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
It's always fun, or Interesting or a Thrill because you never know what your going to find. I'm looking for 4 certain bottles from the area that are very rare. Hope my persistance pays off some day. LEON.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4