Privy dig

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

willong

Reaction score
if anybody is in the eastern part of Indiana and would love to come dig and help me finish the pits just let me no. I also have a couple 1860 houses lined up but I can’t dig these pits alone.

In all seriousness, if you are generally still in this situation (I expect that you will dig this particular pit before then) on down the road, I'd love to help. I intend to make cross-country bottle-digging vacations after I retire. I'm still fit (work a very physical job repairing fences at Fort Lewis); have mechanical and welding skills too. That means that I will have a good tripod, probes, and etc. I'll be looking to acquire some good, quality, examples from each state that I travel through--not interested in loading up on quantity. Your Pike's Peak is, of course, a dandy. If I could dig a pit with even the potential for bottles like that I'd be happy.

I definitely want to dig Iowa and Minnesota within the next two years; you are obviously right next door. Let me know via PM if I can contact you.

Will

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28