Privy Full of Bottles but can't Dig.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
UPDATE: I got some sad depressing news. Devastating really. I go by the Demo'd house at lunch time, about 1 pm & nobody there, just as I left it the night before. But all the Bums in the house next door hanging out of front porch & back yard so back to work I go, lunch over. Can't wait till after work to retrieve some Gems. I get out at 6 pm & rush over to the Gold Mine & this is what I find. OMG.

DANG SITE WONT LET ME POST ANY PICTURES, KEEPS FREEZING UP? SABOTAGE?

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
PICS?
P1020751.JPG
P1020752.JPG
P1020755.JPG
P1020756.JPG
P1020758.JPG
P1020759.JPG

hemihampton

Reaction score
Also what sucks is when they tear a house down, lots of times they don't come back to fill the hole in for 2 weeks or 2 months. sometimes 2 years. I've gone back to spots that had piles of dirt & hole not filled in for a year. Good thing about that is you might find nothing at first, but after months of it raining on it all that rain washes out bottles not seen before. got some good bottles that way. The Fastest they can do a Demo is 3 days. 1 day to tear it down. 2nd day to haul debris away. 3rd day to fill in hole. But they rarely move this fast, I've only seen that on a couple of rare occasion. BUT, This house. Was all done in 3 days. Almost a record for them. I'm just glade I got there last night to get what I got or would of missed out on those 2 fine gems. Norris not so fine. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
The Good News is that common Norris hutch was a slightly different variation then my others. I collect different Makers Marks or Bottle manufacturer names & #'s on my Hutches. The other good news is I have a few others I've dug in some box's somewhere. If you want one you can have one, for free, just pay shipping. Also, did you ever get those Alpena Beer Labels I sent you? Let me know. THANKS, LEON.

woods_walker

Reaction score
The Good News is that common Norris hutch was a slightly different variation then my others. I collect different Makers Marks or Bottle manufacturer names & #'s on my Hutches. The other good news is I have a few others I've dug in some box's somewhere. If you want one you can have one, for free, just pay shipping. Also, did you ever get those Alpena Beer Labels I sent you? Let me know. THANKS, LEON.

I know what you mean.. with bottles of that age no two look the same and there’s always some variations to them. I would certainly be interested in a hutch and paying shipping is no problem, I don’t like taking something for nothing. I’ve been waiting on sending you something as well as a thank you for the beer labels. I Put one on a bottle right away and it looks great! I’ll send you a PM when I get home from work tonight or tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warf rat

Reaction score
F en Chinese. That stinks Leon, bet all you can think is what is down there.Rat

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26