quick question about tumbler

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlediger

Reaction score
Ok folks I have some bottles in there right now, i am pretty anal about turning them twice a day but this weekend I am going to be away and wanted to know if its ok if i leave them turning on the same side for those two days and if it is ok what would I do to make them even, turn them for two more days on the other side when I get back? Or would I just start turning them ever 12 hrs like I always do when I get back? thanks for any help

Digger Ry

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
polish will be ok for a long time like that but i wouldnt do it with cutter, if you do leave it running turn them and run then the opposite way for about the same time you left them. works for me

bottlediger

Reaction score
Thanks BNB, i will do that. Ive got some real good ones in there and just wanted to make sure they will come out nice. Thanks again

Digger Ry

Bottle tumbler

Reaction score
I have left bottles on the tumbler with a the 1500 cutter and it polished it good. but not the stronger cutters, But most of your polishes and cutters break down as you tumble them.
I have let a junk bottle in for 10 days with 600 and it came out semi polished, just a little haze left, but let them turn with polish

rick

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Giles