quick question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

judu

Reaction score
yea, i will try the pitch fork untill i can figure out how to get a probe....thanks for the info!!

madman

Reaction score
HEY DAN IVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERWHERE FOR AND OLD DUMP HERE IN KNOXVILLE, IVE BEEN BEHIND 1830S HOUSES 1840S HOUSES IT SEEMS ALL I EVER FIND IS 1950S -70S JUNK, EVEN IN THE WOODS THERE WAS ALOT OF LOGGING DOWN HERE AND THE LAND HAS BEEN CHANGED GRADED AND FILLED IN, REMOTE AREAS WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO CHECK OR OLD FARMS ALSO IN THE SOUTH ALOT WAS BURNED OH YEA THE DUMPS R THERE BUT ALOT HAVE BEEN PAVED OVER ALSO WATCH CONSTRUCTION, YOUR LUCKY TO HAVE YOUR DUMP----- MIKE

surfaceone

Reaction score
and then the Native American in the canoe finally cried on TV..

ironeyescody_450.jpg

Iron Eyes Cody

Filmography

Iron Eyes Cody Quote:

"Nearly all my life, it has been my policy to help those less fortunate than myself. My foremost endeavors have been with the help of the Great Spirit to dignify my People's image through humility and love of my country. It is my sincerest wish to reach the hearts of the people of the world by my Keep America Beautiful film of 'The Crying Indian' so they will be more aware of the dangers of pollution facing the world today. If I have done that, then I have done all I need to do!" From ironeyescody.org.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R-FZsysQNw&NR=1 The PSA.

Head scratching time.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!