Radium Spring Water!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hello all, I've recently found a new site to dig (another one within 3/4 miles of my house[8D]), that appears to have been dug back in the 60's. There's a lot of early abm stuff lying around on the surface, and a ton of broken pre-1900[&:]. I decided to try digging into a bank that appeared un-disturbed, had to go through a clay cap, followed by a couple feet of ashes, before I started finding some bottles - all post 1900 so far[:mad:]. Has anyone ever come across a 20 oz. Noxema jar?!, I found one 2' down. That's another story..I also found a crown top, medium teal green spring water bottle. It is labled: GREAT RADIUM SPRING WATER CO,INC. PITTSFIELD MASS. I did a search and discovered that this company was only in business 3 years, 1919 - 22. This was one of the post-1900 'quack' medicinals. They thought radioactive elements were healthy[8D] At any rate, I think this was a great find for a post-1900 bottle, I guess I should have posted this up above on that topic, sorry about that.....

deenodean

Reaction score
Here is the bottle you found. If anyone desires this bottle for their collection pm me.

100_7570_zps9ce62a54.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4