Really?!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Here in Tenn., state archies are required to research all city, county and state construction sites, then to have a field inspection. I would say that this is common in many states. THe contractor pays for a permit to allow the archie to inspect, then said archie allows or disallows the new work. Most public areas owned by the state or feds are prohibited for diggers, with exceptions. In Tennessee any item found is the owners, whether a digger or relic hunter, finders keeper is the law. The state archeologists are under supervision by TDEC , the eviromentlists! For those you enjoy historical Tenn. pottery or stoneware, TDEC has a new book, showcasing Tn potters and their sites of manufacting, 1790 thru 1950. This issue is another example of our stupidty, we continue voting in guys, who we want to take care of business. Instead they limit OUR business, control our business, prevent and destroy OUR business. With our own properly permited private property or our own property, it's our damn business and not yours, theirs or Obamas.

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RedGinger

I'm surprised more people don't have any thoughts to share on this. Here's another article I just saw...

Hey Lauren.

Hopefully the show is so bad, that it drops like a rock in a privy...

Sexy Archeology guy is one of the first Anti-"Looter" posters at your initial change.org site. Not too sure about that bunch, as they are after the Girl Scouts to make their cookies Rainforest compliant, also.

~~~~****~~~~***~~~~

My fellow "looters,"

I'm sure the Ric Savage American Digger show is gonna be right up there with Tag Team Midget Wrestling as a commentary on what it is that some of us do. This won't be good for the hobby.

10946395.jpg
From.

When, and if, it airs, it might behoove the diggers to be extra good ambassadors. Someone is going to ask you, if you're like that fat guy on TV digging for treasure. HERE"S some Savage handiwork and self promotion.

frank_in_hole.jpg

"Me in a dig-hole at the Cold Harbor battlefield in the Union trenchline."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem