Recent Bottle Discovery

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Lando Griffin

Reaction score
I recently found an old railroad camp site trash pit that was filled with an assortment of various bottles, but I'm having trouble identifying the bottles. I have a basic knowledge of the makers marks on the bottles, and can date the bottles from 1910 to 1940, however, I don't know the price range of each bottle, if they are common, or their year of production. Can anyone help me?

TJSJHART

Reaction score
RE: Recent Bottle Discoveries

welcome to the forum...a few pictures would help a lot if you have any...

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
RE: Recent Bottle Discoveries

Welcome Lando. We'd be glad to help. However, we will need more info (such as the names printed on the bottles). A few pics (as TJS mentioned) would be useful too.

Lando Griffin

Reaction score
Thank you for the kindness. I uploaded the pictures in photobucket, here is the url: http://s752.photobucket.com/albums/xx161/Lando-Griffin/Bottles/

I wrote in red text on each picture showing what markings are on each bottle because it can be difficult to decipher. The two maker marks I know are the Hazel-Atlas Glass Company and Owens-Illinois Glass Company.

jays emporium

Reaction score
The pictures were real helpful. The bottles are mostly 1930's-40's. The ones that might have some collector value are the Whitehouse Vinegars, especially the one with embossing on the front, and the Golden Wedding Whiskey and maybe the Silver Age crown top bottle. Golden Wedding about $10. if the irridescent coating is intact, not worn off in places. Someone else knows the Whitehouse values better than I do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause