Recent diving finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
[8D]
Hey John, you found some awesome (Ausum) bottles!!! Congrats...
I dive for bottles here in New England and when I found my first Stodddard Double Eagle 1/2 pint, I was hooked... I worked the area hard, searching everyday... I found some more bottles including a very nice Dr. Townsend's that I later sold to a friend of mine. I thought I might find another in the same area... but I never did! Lesson Learned... hold on to your finds!!@! You never know when you'll find another!!!

I've been looking for a place to go on a Dive vacation... maybe Australia is the place to go!!! Stay safe,
Wayne[;)]

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey, why don't you lungfish show us some onsight pics. We used to put cheap cameras in clear dive bags and take some pretty good shots. You guys got disposable cameras and heavy duty ziplock bags. Hey John, I was in Australia back in the 70s with the USAF. Didn't go near the water, crocks in one and very large sharks in the other.

aussiebottlo

Reaction score
will get some surface pics next time I am out, not much good using underwater gear as you cant see the hand in front of your mask. No crocks in our area just big fish and they sure give you a start when they hit you in the dark.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib