Red Rock Cola bottle from Eurika Spring, Ar

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

The Uncola

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Red Rock Cola bottle from Eurika Springs, Arkansas?

My grandpas birthday is coming up and he has wanted that bottle all his life and just has never been able to get his hands on one

MIdigger

Reaction score
Checked mine only have one from Cleveland,OH

fishnuts

Reaction score
I just noticed that you're showing Berryville, AR as your location.
I'm down in Cabot, by the way.

I have seen a 7 oz. Red Rock with Eureka on it but it has been several years ago. I'm replying because I saw the bottle in a small antique store/mall just south of Eureka. I thought that it was priced way too high, those many years ago, since as a national brand it shouldn't have been $18.00. At that value, it could still be setting there.
Sorry, I couldn't recall the name of the place on a threat to life and limb. But there is at least one somewhere close to you...good luck finding what is, apparently, a pretty tough bottle. Just not my $18! I have since paid about half that for a couple of the Arky-city Red Rocks I own.

Best of luck tracking one down...

The Uncola

Reaction score
Cool, I actually live in Seymour, Missouri, but I grew up in Berryville. I'll have to check out that place sometime.

Ya, My grandpas birthday is friday and trying to find him one would make him the happiest guy in the world.

Me and him are planning on going picking saturday and I'll tell him about the place. We will probably end up going there knowing how much he wants that bottle to see if it's there.

Thanks for telling me, very appriciated!

The Uncola

Reaction score
My grandpa said that he once had a booth in that place a while back, he said it has closed down now, I dont know if its the same on your talking about fishnuts, but even back then my grandpa owned a pawn shop he would get 40 or 50 out of them, today there probably worth 75.

Most valuable to me to let me know though, thanks again, and hopfully it isnt the same one your talking about so maybe I can still get it for him!

surfaceone

Reaction score
WestM_08.jpg
From.

Pre-Red Rock

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmtrails