Rhode Island diggers???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
When I told the girlfriend that the dig was canceled she quickly made plans for us... I'm out now. Dan we should try and do this again, in the spring maybe...

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
tigue, where in CT are you I am in south western RI, possibly we could hook up sometime to dig. You seem to be able to find the sweet spots! I am avaliable any weekend Day or night. I have not found a good and LEGAL area to dig in a while and need a FIX. Too bad about Saturday !!!

Best,
Lou

treasurekidd

Reaction score
It's off???" Bummer! Reptilekeeper, I'm up here in Warwick, I'll keep an eye out for spots this winter. Maybe we can hook up at one in the spring.

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
treasure, contact me off forum and we can make plans, we don't have to wait till spring I will dig all year! there are great old dumps in Warwick I have hit in the past.

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Dan, we were looking forward to hitting the spot we tried to get too a few weeks ago, that sounded good..three acres?? I am free any weekend. Warwick has yeilded a few riverbank and beach bank dumps in the past, I found my first bottle that got me hooked in Warwick it was a Goffs Indian cough syrup and Blood purifyer... not worth much but priceless to me. That was the oldest hole I found many of the spots are 1920-1930s not to exciting.

bottle109

Reaction score
Hi Louis,

I know we were suppose to dig on 12/01/ but my mother in laws 80th was on that day, so we couldn't do it.[&o]
But that party fell thru and the hall we rented was already booked,
so we moved it to the 8th, buy the time this was all straightend out I try to get in touch with matt but his partner made other plans for him so we cancelled.
Sometimes the best laid plans fall thru.

Dan.

tigue710

Reaction score
we should try it again, but I'm booked for a while right now. I'd like to try one in the spring or the end of January maybe...

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Guy's I am always up for a good dig... as long as the bottles are under the frost line we can get ummm.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Hi John, I live in southern RI and would love to go digging once I'm of college for the summer. If you're interested just email me at Tmac02892@mail.uri.edu. I don't know many places to dig, but I bet I can find a few smaller dumps. Hope to hear from you soon,
Taylor

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen