Rhode Island diggers???

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
Hey Dan, I'm sorry I didnt make it, would have really liked to. I need to give a little more warning to travel that far... Hoep you dig with us on the 1st, I will set up directions once we can find out a good spot to dig with everyone!

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Sorry Dan, that was great of to invite us all. Tigue I am in for the Dec 1st dig keep us posted! There was a great dump they hit in Providence around 1870-1900's all houses now! good ones are getting hard to find, and unfortunatly all the good farm dumps are on state land and illegal to dig... already paid a fine the charge was Removing ARTIFACTS from state land!!! I look forward to new and legal spots to dig... getting to old for this court crap

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
That elk thing is awesome.

I never know what I'm doing until I'm doing it. It looked like fun but things happen. Illness this time and the holiday for the next two weeks anyway.
Hope you had a great dig and are glad you didn't have to share the spoils.

tigue710

Reaction score
Looks like a good age span there, Have you bottomed that dump out?

I've heard that all the providence dumps are gone now, but I'm still looking!

CrewelaDeVil

Reaction score
Hey Bottle- are those milks from The Maples? Or does it just say Maple? I had 2 of my horses boarded at The Maples, and also dug a broken milk. The owner wants one.

tigue710

Reaction score
Alright folks, were going to make plans to dig at bottle109 (Dans) dump, for Sat. Dec. 1st. Dan will provide directions and we will meet at 8:00am to give everyone a little time to get there as it is in Eastern Mass.. I was looking for a dump in RI that would be more central located but have not found one. I'm still waiting to hear back on one so plans might change, but Dan has a good size dump that ranges around the turn of the century where we all can dig a few bottles, so it should work out fine.

Please R.S.V.P. with a reply to this post, so we know who to expect. The party will head for the dump promptly at 8:30am from the meeting spot.

Remember this is a winter dig, dress warm with layers and be prepared to be outside all day, expect to break frost initially to get started, and a thermos with a hot lunch or coffee and or tea is recommended! Hope to see everyone who can make it, Matt

reptilekeeper

Reaction score
Matt, you can count me in I will be waiting for further instructions, I look forward to meeting you all ,and a great dig. I tried so hard to make it to the last one lets hope this one comes together.

Awesome stuff you found under that Barn!!! now thats what I am talk'in about.

Happy T-Day
Lou

I_dig_bottles

Reaction score
If this turns into a 2 day dig and you go into Sunday ley me know I will come and join in!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles