SANBORNS!!! SANBORNS!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CazDigger

Reaction score
I found a library website that for $20 you can join for one year and get access to their subscription to Proquest to view/download their Sanborn maps! The site is www.mcpl.lib.mo.us It is the Mid-Continent Public Library and you give them your basic info and a check for $20 (a bargain for me since I use it so much). I got my library card in the mail today (after about 2 weeks) and just put it to use! Best thing it is legit and they don't keep changing the password on you.
ENJOY!
Mark

donalddarneille

Reaction score
Is the subscription for ALL the maps available, or just certain geographical areas? Most larger local libraries can be joined for free and have a subscription for maps including their state and a few surrounding ones.

CazDigger

Reaction score
I just started browsing it a few minutes ago, but it looks like all states are available. None of the local libraries have digital access and the free ones I've found are for other states, not NY - where I dig.

swizzle

Reaction score
That sux. I went to our local history & archives building. I can look at the sanborns but can't get any printouts or put them on disk. To buy a map of any of my townships is $150 and most townships have multiple maps. Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
Unlimited access for $20? Dang it wifey has the check book. I guess I'll have to mail the payment out tomorrow. I wish they took credit cards. Swiz

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles