SANBORNS!!! SANBORNS!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

donalddarneille

Reaction score
Sure wish they took debit, but a M.O. is on the way, sounds like a great deal! My library has a subscription, but it only includes Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, limited years at that. I feel much better about using a legit subscription, the "free" passwords that were being distributed made me a little uneasy, but to good to pass up when that was all I could find.

green dragon

Reaction score
I know you mentioneed NY maps are included, but before I spent the $, was wondering if Vestal, NY ...... Apalachin, NY ..... or Maine , NY / Nanticoke were included.

might have to join regardless, so who knows :)

can someone with access also post a list of NY cities mapped ?

~ AL

diggermeister

Reaction score
Hey All, Where I live you can access the whole State's digital collection and all available years and save the maps as a pdf for FREE just by having a library card...GARY

delphinis

Reaction score
Are the sanborn maps from the Mid-Continent Public Library subscription to proquest downloadable?

CazDigger

Reaction score
Yes they are downloadable. It is the same site we had access here for free with the password that someone gave out here before they changed it. The only difference is that you will be using a legitimate membership and access thru the library.
Mark

delphinis

Reaction score
The mid-continent library sent me back my check with a letter saying that they were unable to complete my request for an out of district card. In the letter they sent they said the library is considering some changes surrounding their out of district cards and also one of their online content providers suggested that they be in violation of their user license and requested that they stop issuing cards until it can be resolved. Has this happened to anyone else?

Anthony

swizzle

Reaction score
Not yet I just sent my money order out a few days ago. I hope they don't send it back. Can I cash it if it has their name on it in the TO section? Swiz

delphinis

Reaction score
It really does suck. When I went to the mailbox today and found the envelope from the library I got pysched. I actually opened it at my computer expecting to find a library card that i could use to start accessing the proquest site. Instead I got the letter that I described in my previous post.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
Yep I got my rejection letter today. Funny that this gets posted on this site and all of a sudden one of their service providers contacts them saying that they are possibly in violation of their service agreement. I don't believe in coincidence, because this happens far too often on these forums. They didn't seem to have any problems until it was posted here....funny that.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles