Saturday 3/6/10 1930s Dump dig!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Starkey was a water bottler.. I have them in several sizes.. The cranbury pint milk is a nice one.. If it is avail for sale or trade let me know.. Nice Finds John

logueb

Reaction score
Hey KB, Love the Starkey Soda. Nice milks also. You never know what those 20s and 30s will produce.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Thanks John for the clarification on the Starkeys. Cool that they come in different sizes. I'm still on the fence about parting with the milks as they're not my main type of bottle I collect but will let you know. Dave, just sent you an email.

rockbot

Reaction score
Hi Kenneth, nice abm dig. Nice soda and milks. I got one of those Boujrois yesterday. Looks like we're digging the same dump! lol [:D]

Aloha, Rocky

KBbottles

Reaction score
Hey Rocky,

Must be the same dump LOL! Neat to see that Hawaii and New Jersey residents of the time period loved that same French perfume! I have one that I found when I was younger with the original silver cap and you can still smell the perfume in it.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Looks like tomorrows the perfect day for another dig at the dump and I scored a "mental health day" from work. No better way to enjoy a day off than to be digging around in the dirt for bottles. [:D]

athometoo

Reaction score
i like the idea of a mental health day . we dont get paid sick days or personal days . maybe i will put the idea of a mental health day in the suggestion box , which by the way is anonomous , except they placed it directly in front of a camera . [sm=rolleyes.gif]

madman

Reaction score
everyone i work with needs to be ina mental ward! lol hey nice digs! i guess i missed this post? hmm a dump with sodas and milks nice! enjoy it!-------------- mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter