SATURDAY AT THE HONEY HOLE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
I've had quite a few days like your talking about. But that one find makes it all worth while. The place I was at yesterday had quite a few cans, sodas, catsups, fruit jars, and couple meds. Found a Hawk Brand overall button and a 1942 wheat penny. Bottles ranged from 1917 - 1930's. Found a few blown in mold pieces. When I found this place, I found a 1923 DALLAS hobbleskirt, a 1923 HILLSBORO TEX hobbleskirt, and a nice lt. apple green half gallon Ball fruit jar that is pretty crude. The way the jar was exposed, it would have surely broke next decent rain. I guess I saved it from certain death. Robert

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
Sounds like a Texas winter. One day it could be 30 degrees, and the next day 90. Real hard not to catch a cold. Well, as soon as I finish writing this, I am going to rip that new place up for about 5 hours or so. Will bring digital for a few pics. Keeping my fingers crossed, maybe I can pull out a few more nice Cokes. Got a few listed on Ebay if anyone's interested to see what some of those newer Texas Cokes bring. Can't find any blobs or pontils down here. Your lucky to find any hutches. Stuff down here is very sparce. So if you find blown in mold, you doing good. Robert

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sneaky Pete