SC Dispensary Bottle (Palmetto)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I saw a good many different ones of these at the Rome GEORGIA Bottle Show..didn't pay much attention to them though..wish I had seen this before I went...would have some info on it for you. JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
"Extremely rare, 5 or so known" You got to keep in mind that was more than 15 years ago. Since then, you found one and who knows if there were more tuned up.

Reaction score
Good points guys. About the Ebay thing; I don't want to get stuck into a "have to sell" thing. So I think I'll just keep it. I sent a couple e-mails to some experts to see if they had any idea what it could possibly be worth to a collector. I can't find any sold listings for the bottle on Ebay and all that stuff.

glass man

Reaction score
WOW ERIC!That is a lot of money for a bottle book..I know two were signed..but it ain't like the author was Steinbeck.. or somebody... I have pics. of my bottle books too need to put them on sometime..maybe start a thread where others could put pics. of their bottle books too..pretty sure many have at east a couple of the same books..I havea lot of money in mine..at least a lot for me. Best I can tell I have at least two that you have. JAMIE

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4