See you at BALTIMORE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pupman

Reaction score
Anybody interested in coming by and showing me any intersting insect powder bottles,I will be set up as usual at the biggest bottle show in the east,Baltimore at table K5 selling some reasonably priced cures! If you are a member of the antique bottle forum,let me know and get a $5 discount right off the top! any cure bottle on my table! Interested in selling me an insect powder like Lyons powder etc,please bring it along.Glad to assist with information also! Hope to see some of our members there! Kev

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Kevin. Good luck at Baltimore. I won't be going to Baltimore but do you have any oddball colored Piso Cure bottles to sell me? Let me know by email. Thanks! Paul

pupman

Reaction score
Hi Paul, Thanks again for all the kind feedback about alot of the items I listed! I wish I still had those Piso's for you,I sold all the Piso's recently. I had quite a few nice colors and also had the big 7-8" aqua one which is older and soooo hard to find. I'm bummed that i still don't have them,would have like to see them go to you. I still have about 200 cures from the collection so if there's anything else in cures you need write me and I'll let you know if I have it. Thanks again,Kev

pupman

Reaction score
Hope to see you there Ryan,you have a table?

bottlediger

Reaction score
Im sure ill see you there Kev, no I wont have a table this year. I might next year

Digger Ry

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Kev, thanks for the reply. There is one more................... Cox's Cure. It looks just like a Piso, has "for consumption" on the front panel just like a Piso. Do you have any to sell me? Thanks and good luck at the show. Paul

pupman

Reaction score
Darn, That one sold too! I know the bottle well,it's clear(at least mine was) and alot harder to come by than the Piso's.When I bought it I thought it was just a clear Piso's which is a little hard to find in clear but on further inspection it was Cox's cure.Good luck in your quest Paul, Kev

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Kev, yes they usually come in clear. I have ONE aqua example. Tough bottle.

Thanks anyway. Paul

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl