Seltzer bottle values?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PepsiCollector

Reaction score
The auctioneer didn't tell us her story until AFTER the bidding. So tell me how it affected anyone's bidding?

PepsiCollector

Reaction score
The only one who's a sucker is you for believing I was going to give you one. You really think I would give the person who sabotaged my post, one of the bottles? I'd rather give one to one of the more honorable members.

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
yooper said:
i don't believe the ladies story. heard it at least a dozen times. just like the story pepsi collector told me if he won both he would sell me one of them. now in a pm he said to be honest i wasn't going to sell you one. takes all kinds in the collecting world i guess
I believe it because what comes around goes around, the universe puts everything in tis proper place. By the way with the utmost respect Sir I do believe you are a proper SNAKE.

yooper

Reaction score
gee pepsi collector are you one of the honorable members ? more than once you told me by pm you were going to buy these two bottles and if you got both for 200 you were going to sell me one for 100. then today you said by pm you were NEVER going to sell me one of the bottles. you blame me for hijacking your post yet it was YOU who posted the auction was called 50 years of collecting. i googled that and up popped the auction services website. they you blame me for stating it was at an auction house when a member asked if the bottles were on ebay. i never mentioned the name of the auction company on this thread. then you tell me by pm not to mention the name of the copmany or auction location because you would be outbid at the auction. pepsi collector you are a liar by telling me your were going to sell me one if you won the bottles. i placed an absent bid because i didn't trust you. i got a feeling you would have contacted me saying you won the bottles for x amount of money and i sent you payment for a bottle and i would have never received a bottle. blame me for hijacking your thread if you want. i really don't give two shits. you are far and away from being any type of honorable member. im done with this no need to waste my time on the likes of you. see ya wouldn't want to be ya !

Bert DeWitt

Reaction score
You are a new member and you do not know his or anyone else's character on this forum quite frankly I do believe you should apologize and take a long deep look at yourself. A person who immediately thinks another person is out to rip them off without even knowing them, thinks that way because that is how They think and Act.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Really, quit being childish with your bickering. It's really embarrassing when the cub is more mature than you.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I Had once found a Bunch of A.R. Andrews bottles. A Relative (great grandaughter) of A.R. Andrews did a google search & found my post in here on the bottles I found. She wanted some. SO, I sent her & her father a whole buunch of them for free. They were both so happy they Cried. Made me happy. Hopefully good karma comes my way. Better to give then recieve. LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem