show us your food bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Very good reading!

This info is quite relevant in my area. F&J's are the ones I've heard everyone say they would like to dig. I just spent the day in Pittsburgh yesterday and say many prospective sites. I have a Heinz Horse Radish Knock Off too, that nobody at the Phg Bottle show had seen before. It's identical all but the name.

appliedlips

Reaction score
L C,

The K Y C(G?)W,on the base of the Sauce bottle would stand for Kentucky Glass Works of Louisville.POST #236.I don't know for sure but doubt it was a Lea & Perrin's bottle.I have seen a good many knockoffs of this shape with several different embossings.I imagine if the shape is still burned in our minds as a Lea & Perrin's,130 yrs. later it was easy to steal some of their success back in the day.I have always had some interest in these bottles but never really grouped any together or tried to list the different ones.Wonder if anyone else has any?Doug

stinger haut

Reaction score
Hey bottlenutgirl, I meant bottlenutboy.
They're not pontiled. I really don't know anything about them.
Stinger

Tony14

Reaction score
hey when did this turn into name calling! Lets see some more food bottles! You must have another sleeper in there stinger?[;)]

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
when did this turn into name calling

i started aggravating stinker about his name because he was giving me a hard time about the adulterous maple syrup earlier[:D]

i apologize if i caused hard feelings i was just having a good time, i do realize it probably was in bad taste

stinger haut

Reaction score
Spencer,
I was just joking with you. Stinker, Bottlenutgirl, I am sure we've been called a lot worse.
No harm done.
Stinger

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikis1981