Silver Foam - Sudbury Ontario

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
;Hi
Just joined site when I found posts about Silver foam ginger ale, I was looking for any info on value.

I am selling an estate collection of bottles, a couple are Silver foam Ginger ale and Old Purple Sudbury Brewery

I have about 500-600 bottles and a few hundred glass insulators , trying to find values to sell them,

any suggestions for valuation other than eBay ?

thx mike

some of the values on ebay aren't really accurate , is some common northern bottles posted there at crazy prices for months that never sell , some he's asking $40 plus shipping for , those kinds of prices would be rare in the real world unless the bottle is really rare and unique , money also tends to be tighter up north I find , in terms of what people are willing to spend

your Sudbury Brewery bottle is from the 1910's or 20's , its desired by collectors , I don't really collect beer bottles myself so not sure of a value but its a good bottle

the acl bottles if there in good condition are collectable and someone will want them , the 5 you posted with paint/colour should be resellable

the Macdonalds Nbay bottle is very common so without paint its pretty much worthless , don't waste any time trying to resell that one

I'd also recommend selling the bottles and insulators separately , as the people who collect bottles aren't necessary the same people who collect insulators , and insulator collectors would be willing to pay up if you have something they want

Donas12

Reaction score
Here’s a 22oz I have which is an odd size... E89A36D4-53DA-4460-A306-3E6D3B040C8C.jpeg

Joelbest

Bucks
Reaction score
some of the values on ebay aren't really accurate , is some common northern bottles posted there at crazy prices for months that never sell , some he's asking $40 plus shipping for , those kinds of prices would be rare in the real world unless the bottle is really rare and unique , money also tends to be tighter up north I find , in terms of what people are willing to spend

your Sudbury Brewery bottle is from the 1910's or 20's , its desired by collectors , I don't really collect beer bottles myself so not sure of a value but its a good bottle

the acl bottles if there in good condition are collectable and someone will want them , the 5 you posted with paint/colour should be resellable

the Macdonalds Nbay bottle is very common so without paint its pretty much worthless , don't waste any time trying to resell that one

I'd also recommend selling the bottles and insulators separately , as the people who collect bottles aren't necessary the same people who collect insulators , and insulator collectors would be willing to pay up if you have something they want
That’s a lot of bottles. I don’t know much about individual bottle value unfortunately. I would recommend trying to organize by age and where they are made as I find most collectors prefer local pieces. Start with age identifying by seeing how it’s made

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28