Sleepslikerocks digs with Digswithstick

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
RE: Re:

Remember this? It's the toy that turned me into what I am today.. one of 'em, anyway..

62B74FA18EF5421B9E15B06FC06F447A.jpg

Attachments

• 62B74FA18EF5421B9E15B06FC06F447A.jpg
    62B74FA18EF5421B9E15B06FC06F447A.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 44

cyberdigger

Reaction score

..this is the other..

CCAFE0F51C4E4CF8893EDBBD18C75DE5.jpg

Attachments

• CCAFE0F51C4E4CF8893EDBBD18C75DE5.jpg
    CCAFE0F51C4E4CF8893EDBBD18C75DE5.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 51

Digswithstick

Reaction score

Joe got that tree out of there in record time only about 3 feet from where i found the Green cone and the Fenners that Bennington he found there is odd colored and the biggest i have seen .Fred you Laur ,Joe and Tom are welcome to come dig anytime .Spuere66 will send PM or call .Laur still not sure if that is sample or not . Those toys bring back memories ,youngest brother was in middle of Highway on Sit and Spin ,mother yelled go get him ,i hurried out the storm door heading for the highway the door flew back to close (it was fast closer) heard the glass break looked back there is middle brother with both arms sticking out the glass bleeding like a stuck hog ,mother wrapped him up in towels while i dragged the youngest off the highway ,we all got in the station wagon and headed for the hospital ,his wrists still look like he tried to cut his hands off and that was 36 years ago ,seems like yesterday.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
RE: Digs with Digswithstick, Sleepslikerocks

That's a typical "growing up then" story, Rick... It's amazing we all made it to adulthood without protective gear![:D] (And I wouldn't trade a minute of it away for anything!) Thanks, Joe

RedGinger

Reaction score

I went through a glass door when I was little. I didn't even feel the cut on my chin, just saw the blood and wondered what what going on. Arrived at the hospital and still, was like "I'm not hurt. I want to go home." I still have the scar on my chin. Cut my leg a few years ago pretty badly carrying a trash bag full of beer bottles. Didn't feel that one either. The toe was the worst. Glass has given me more trouble, I'm tellin' ya!

Penn Digger

Reaction score

Nice posts guys. Digs, where is this green cone you mentioned? Sorry I missed your dig, I was up in Maine. Will have Joe help me post pics of that later. Got back late last night.

PD

Digswithstick

Reaction score

Tom ,ink is on page 4 ,(Finished foundation dig ) page 3 of that post .Looking forward to seeing your pictures .Anytime you all want to come and dig you are welcome ,hopefully we will find something good .Great first toy Joe ,Laur funny how glass causes so much trouble ,but we still love to collect it .

Just Dig it

Reaction score

Looks like you had a good time = ) ive only ever found one point i was 11 and a jerk relative took it.....it was milky quartz
and fairly small..keep up the good work

im younger then a few folks on here..so heres my weapon of choice..
http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/ghostbustersprotonpack.jpg

i also split my chin open by playing with my he-man action figure on the ice....what dosent kill you gives you 10 stitches in the chin = )..oh yeah and makes you stronger

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter