Smallest Bottles You Own

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Cola-Coca

Reaction score
Hoyt's 10 cent cologne
20200228_114333.jpg

10 ml PYREX beaker
20200228_115201.jpg

20200228_115342.jpg

Saturn Doll

Reaction score
Thanks So Much, Yes I can clearly see it is a Rabbit now!! I envy the variety of bottles the States has compared to the Aussie continent-so cool the novelty of having your candy in a jar that as a gift you would want to keep as a memento. Thank you for showing and replying. :)

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Jdwob2qLe5czCIqyRP8sVA.jpg

This is about an inch tall. "Cachoo". Apparently this Sneezing Powder came out in 1904 and was banned in 1919.

It made use of a coal-tar product called Dianasidine, which dyes things blue. The bottle says it is 'harmless' albeit it is now considered toxic and could lead you to die from sneezing and respiratory arrest.

It was a popular gag joke back in the day.

SavageBud

Reaction score
Here are mine. I have thousands of bottles, but I always love tiny ones but these are the smallest I have.

Untitled by photolitherland, on Flickr

From left to right... Asian immigrant oil bottle I found in NV at an old mine (commonly known as heroin bottles, although they rarely contained it). Next one is an Oxien Pill bottle I found in a creek in Russellville, Arkansas.

The middle one is a mystery as I know little to nothing about Chinese snuff bottles. I found this bottle in 2007 in demolition rubble in Beijing right next to the Forbidden City when they were moronically tearing down tons of Hutongs built in the 14th century-17th centuries for the 2008 Olympics. I am not sure on the date of it, could be 500 years old, could be 40 years old.

Next one is another bottle I know little about although it appears to be from the early 1900s. Found it another creek in Russellville, AR. It says from left to right, TM HA EZ LAB. I've researched it but come up with nothing as to the origins of this bottle.

Then finally a Sozodont, For the Teeth and Breath, that I found at a construction site in the east side of Cleveland a few months ago.
That little snuff bottle looks like it's from like it's from the Quinnlong Dynasty probably worth thousand bucks or so

photolith

Reaction score
That little snuff bottle looks like it's from like it's from the Quinnlong Dynasty probably worth thousand bucks or so
I’m not really sure, I’ve tried to figure it out. But in Korea in the late 1800s they made this exact style of bottle as well. However the bottle style with yin and yang has been around since about the mid 1650s. And you mean the Qianlong Dynasty during the mid to late 1700s correct?

Ann M.

Reaction score
A few more small bottles I own.

Untitled by photolitherland, on Flickr

The one on the far left is another Chinese immigrant bottle I found at the same mine in NV, probably from about 1890. And then again, another snuff bottle I found in rubble in a freshly torn down 1600's Hutong next to the Forbidden City in Beijing, not sure at all as to the date of it. Then a B. H. Bacon, Rochester NY, Otto's Cure I found here in Pittsburgh. Then a J.W. Deutsch Drug Co. bottle from Cleveland. Then on the far right a Boericke & Tafel, New York bottle from about 1890-1915.

Ann M.

Reaction score
Those are beautiful. The snuff bottle is incredible. What a find!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth 264