So long....Rhett my dog my buddy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
What your going to need to do, is go get another dog,not right now but soon.It wont take Retts place but it will take your mind off of him some what,and I am sure you will feel a lot better and so will the dog you give a home to.So go to the pound save a life. you cant dwell on death to much its not healthy.Its nice to read all the things people say to give you strength on here but,its better to ACT and make a change in the (Real world )it will help you more. Thats my 3 Cents worth. Dr Fill

Stardust

Reaction score
Good one Dr Fill!
I'm glad your going out on a dig.
I'm looking to get out of this joint and hit the flea market.
I look forward to seeing your pics later.
Hope you find lots of treasures.
The sun is finally starting to shine here.
Good day all!
[:)] star
just do whatever feels right and when ever it feels right for you privvydigger. take care now.

mannequinreject

Reaction score
Losing a pet is always so hard...we lost our siamese over a year ago and we must've cried for days. Sometimes I catch myself walking around the house expecting to see her.

Stardust

Reaction score
i hope you had a good day privvydigger and
i hope hope your so tired from your dig you
have a good a good night. [;)]

fsperry

Reaction score
So sorry about your loss Privvy. I've had dogs most of my life and it is never easy to lose one. I agree with an earlier comment about getting another dog, maybe not now, maybe not next week, but whenever you are ready. I happen to have a few puppies here ranging from 8 weeks to 11 months and I would gladly give one to you to begin a new partnership with. They are somewhat smaller than what you have had, (avg. 6 - 8 lbs.) but they are excellent companions. I don't think I am very far away from you and a visit here or some pics can be sent if you are interested. Hang in there.
Fred

privvydigger

Reaction score
Today the bottle gods shined on me alone. Everything but one was broken. It would have had several ponies and a double collared squat in the hole.
Here's a pic
enjoy
privvydigger

40931CF7146844E7807F9BC0AF085908.jpg

Attachments

• 40931CF7146844E7807F9BC0AF085908.jpg
    40931CF7146844E7807F9BC0AF085908.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 55

privvydigger

Reaction score
I have a ways to go before another attachment like that. Rhett was ill his last few years with the epilepsy(9 yrs) and a neurological disorder of the spine. I have some carpet and a floor to replace. I had to take the carpet off the steps to discourage him from coming upstairs. I slept downstairs on the couch the last 3 or so months. He loved that... I think Rhett loved the life he had..... I know one thing I will never forget. And that's the look Rhett would give you after you threw the ball the second time.....Idiot.....And then he would lay down.....I often wondered if he thought, that I thought he would eventually get it the second time......he never got it twice...ever.
He reminds me of me.......stubborn
Doggie treats for everyone....
privvydigger

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen